Friday, December 17, 2010

A Heartfelt Thanks

As my family and I get ready to enjoy our second Christmas in Kentucky, I wanted to take this opportunity to express my personal thanks to all the educators and education supporters in Kentucky.

As Denise and I travel across Kentucky to visit schools, attend meetings, present at conferences and attend special events, it is apparent to us that there are wonderful people in Kentucky who care for children very deeply.

Also, I want to say a personal “thank you” to a wonderful and dedicated Kentucky Department of Education staff in Frankfort, at the Kentucky School for the Blind, at the Kentucky School for the Deaf and numerous other field staff in co-ops and other assignments. In spite of the numerous funding challenges, you make a difference for children every day.

So … from the Holliday family to the education family all across Kentucky, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May you all find a time of peace and joy to spend with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment